Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Yahoo Addies Of Sluts Why Is My Address Book Empty In Messemger?

Why is my address book empty in messemger? - yahoo addies of sluts

Uninstall the previous version ...
v7.5xxxxx update ... had many problems ...
I never thought my resizing ...
my skin never recognized, even after placed in c: \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\ \\, as the new instructions ...
Update met March ...
etc. ..

7.xxxxx uninstalled and re
now my messenger address book contacts do not ...
Online address book is very good ...
Can not import from YAB ... "No contacts found" message could not find someone in your address book to use the service, and none of his contacts have an e-mail ... "

However, in V7.5 ... This has been very good ...

Export to Outlook Express ... As expected, it's shit, and it does not matter ...
Import Thunderbird everything is perfect ... Of course, a message can not export to it ...

rather annoying that all my contacts show that your Yahoo! ...
All my nicknames, Addies e-mail, phone numbers, notes, etc ... everything that happens ...

Ideas on how to do things as they were before to 7.5

No comments:

Post a Comment