Sunday, February 21, 2010

Can You Buy Everyday Minerals At The Store Is There Any Hope At All For My Acne Condition?

Is there any hope at all for my acne condition? - can you buy everyday minerals at the store

I know it's a long article, but very, very welcome, if I find an answer.

I got acne when just 13th Now I have 16 shooting in 10 days am. I remember that it's happening all in 1 days. I woke up and my face was horrible. Not just a few obstacles. From that one day is earlier than anything I think the acne on the face. It was a little better because I do a lot more about him, but it is difficult to even out. I started smoking marijuana at 15 years and CIGS principle and smoked almost every day so far. I bought a batch-cream shop, lotions and potions, but he was never allowed! I stopped smoking marijuana and CIGS for 2 days that a good thing for me, "thought, it seemsd help clarify, but I see no change. I wash my face 3 times a day every day with this natural face, followed by a moisturizer. Every time I go, I use this powder as Bare Minerals, which covers only some redness, but I'm pretty sure that it does not clog pores. In addition, as have the 3 or 4 days, I do not eat healthy. I drank so much water and green tea, as I could, and I eat lots of fruits and vegetables. Is there any hope in this world for me? If I saw all this work and eat junk, smoke and everything, because my state does not help? Please help ..

No comments:

Post a Comment