Sunday, February 7, 2010

Schoolboy Crush Blog Gay Cobra Review Should I Be Worried That My Boyfriend Has A "schoolboy Crush" On My Friend ?

Should i be worried that my boyfriend has a "schoolboy crush" on my friend ? - schoolboy crush blog gay cobra review

Basic information
Our time, I'm 25 and HES-31.
We have 8 months is now known, two people are super friendly and social, sometimes a bit of coy, is not the rather large, because I am very secure in our relationship.

The last night was telling me he has a "School Boy Crush a friend of mine. And honestly, I do not know how to take it.
it looks like nothing more important in view of the fact that I have a soft spot for Justin Timberlake. Personally, I feel are not the same, not Justin's in my house on Friday evening with a drink.
Does not help that I am a bit self-conscious they feel because shes pretty damn cute.
I freak when I say this, but I was very upset and hurt.
He said it is the kind of girls, the boys get crushes on and I'm the guy that's always with, and he loved them not, and quite innocent.

I do not know how I follow TimI see my friend. It is hard for me to take in order to close friends and I just started and now ... and that I was wrong in the past, my friend had a friend, "" a little too far. I do not know what they think or feel uncomfortable and I felt a little insecure in my relationship, is nonsense.
lon

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe because your concerns have been led up the garden path before. But I think if she had her friends, intentions, not said anything suspicious to come to mind.

He is honest, and lets you know what your mind. If I think a man is nice, I tell my friend, because I think it's better to share with him and not what I feel personally guilty. I can not suppress my feelings and experiences that a little goes quite quickly.

Everyone likes to admit it or not see the attraction of others, even if in a relationship. I'm sure it has attracted. The difficulty with this fund is that it is a stranger, but his friend.

As his friend than normal, because she has no idea of the situation. You have the power that it is embarrassing or not.

He was quite honest about their feelings, and you should too. Tell him how you feel. Exactly what SHere to help, but also add that we appreciate the openness. I will not be afraid to say anything or to walk on eggs, because it is certainly proving its drawbacks.

I think the situation is good, but you have to play by ear. Contact, how he feels now, then ask him later if he still feels the same, or something for him, as amended its more or less.

Good luck!

beautifu... said...

You have the right to get upset. Do not forget him.

real friends do not think only of themselves but also others.

Post a Comment