Thursday, January 28, 2010

Can Stomach Flu Delay Period I Have PCOS... Delayed Period...Pregnant Or Just My Body Screwed Up?

I have PCOS... Delayed Period...Pregnant or just my body screwed up? - can stomach flu delay period

I was diagnosed with polycystic ovaries Polysystic earlier this year. The last time I had a period 23 May and because I was on leave on 23 June was a pill my doctor (it starts with an N) to delay my time. I started them on the way 20 and a half from the party, I noticed a small piece of pink / red blood, because I thought: Oh, no, not this pill.

Anyway, I was always there and she held on 10 July. My doctor told me that I have a time shortly after, and probably it would be harder than normal. So far I have not had my period ... after returning from vacation, I felt very hot (like iron) in the morning and I'm always hot, which for me otherwise, I felt sick, tired, but I thought it might be swine flu or something what my doctor gave me antibiotics.

Sure, do it because I am a victim of PCOS, not if it just my body that takes the time and my time will come when that might be willing or pregnant? I had a lot of unprotected sex, so obviously that's why I think that!

Iwere bizarre time as a "pain in my stomach every few days, and I think its coming, but fails.

I think they are awake to use almost every night this week on the toilet - which is unlike me, so of course it is a symptom of May this year, I am also very windy and can not stop eating is not good!

What are your views?

3 comments:

Carrie C said...

Hello! I had the same problem this month. I started my period in June and didn'tt ovulate until day 34 of my cycle. So I went to the doctor and got a blood test yesterday. If they have a quantitative test, do the hCG levels. If more than 5 is considered pregnant. Today I just started Provera to start my tenure in this month. It seems a possibility that he might, I get a test from your doctor to be sure. I hope you and good luck to you!

tdk said...

I think it's just your body, stupid, but it's always good to check things through blood tests confirmed pregnancy (pregnancy or received). Your doctor may be a scipt called Provera (I am currently in this) will help your time.

tdk said...

I think it's just your body, stupid, but it's always good to check things through blood tests confirmed pregnancy (pregnancy or received). Your doctor may be a scipt called Provera (I am currently in this) will help your time.

Post a Comment